I love guitar, and music. Photography is one of my favorite things to do, but I'm still a big technological geek at heart.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Blogger: day 2
So this is my 2nd post ever off of any blog. I feel kinda weird that I'm randomly telling people who probably don't care about my life, whats happening in it, (considering the fact that Ana and Kelsey will probably looking at this at some point) but hey "I'm down for whatever" to quote the not so famous Summer Obsession (check them out! kinda simple plan-ish but not as whiny and complainant). I've also realized that punk is basically livejournal only in song form (OK fine I will stop making fun of all the complainers on livejournal). School was interesting, but guitar was better. Neal won't be there next week so I'm taking a lesson from someone else not sure who yet... Well I guess that's it for now, blogg ya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment