So today for English (besides the weekly test) we worked on this really cool personality quiz. It was pretty cool, First we took this really long quiz and it asked us questions (some hard), but they messed up a lot, and didn't even have the whole quiz done. After that the quiz took those answers and turned them into either:
ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
, ESTJ - The Guardians
, ISFJ - The Nurturers
, ESFJ - The Caregivers
, ISTP - The Mechanics
, ESTP - The Doers
, ESFP - The Performers
, ISFP - The Artists
, ENTJ - The Executives
, INTJ - The Scientists
, ENTP - The Visionaries
, INTP - The Thinkers
, ENFJ - The Givers
, INFJ - The Protectors
, ENFP - The Inspirer,
INFP - The Idealist. I am a ENTP, meaning that I am a Visionary, or a "Innovator", which is pretty spot on.
Then after that we went to http://personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html and checked out our traits as whatever we got as our result. After looking at the pages I would say that they were pretty accurate as far as my personality goes. They had almost everything right about me, exept for the fact they said that ENTP's were not good at keeping track of there money (which I am good at keeping track of money, not that I've had lots of experience though).
As far as I can tell the others seem to be pretty accurate, not that I can say a lot though because I don't know them to well. If I am not mistaken I believe me and Brandon have the some, Stephen and Ana have the same (lol), and Kelsey and Brooke have the same.
Dude, I'm like 99.9% sure I told you to write 3 paragraphs as a summary of what you discovered and THEN to tell whether or not you agreed with the results...
ReplyDeleteYou barely wrote anything. So you didnt hardly give detail, but okay.. (: yeahh
ReplyDelete