I love guitar, and music. Photography is one of my favorite things to do, but I'm still a big technological geek at heart.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Week 2: Blogger.
So the weekend was interesting...I had a birthdaypartyish thing on Sat, but before that I found out on Fri that my xbox is screwed so bad that it would cost more to fix than it's actually worth so no xbox :(. So i guess I'm gonna get some guitar pedals (of course). So then on Sat we (me and Eric) were supposed to meet Hannah and Josh at 4:30 to see Green Hornet, but mom was so late that we couldn't even go see it. Then me and eric went home and pretty much chilled until Stephen got there, but they had to leave (somewhat) early. Then on my birthday Stephen, me, and Eric went to see Green Hornet, then we went to Roadhouse, and I went to eat at Micada with my parents. So all n all it wasn't to bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment