I love guitar, and music. Photography is one of my favorite things to do, but I'm still a big technological geek at heart.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
First post!
Well this is my first post on blogger. I guess this is the part where i complain about things in my life but livejournal seems to have that covered so i guess that means i have to say something positive... oh I know I am turning 16 on Sunday! so that will be cool. don't have my license or anything but still will be cool, and I am getting xbox stuff for the xbox Stephen gave me (for my birthday of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



you don't always have to complain about your life. Blogs aren't usually spots where people gritch about their lives... more of a place to chat. To the world. Or at least your class.
ReplyDelete